Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

A Little Bit of Frost

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:05 pm

"Just a fun game," Avaritia replied to Trea, "I'm sure it'll do us all some good to get used to one another," she gave a wry look toward Yukio. "I guess we'll pick our own teams," she said after a moment of thought and seeing the slightly fearful look on Yukio's face as he looked at her, "I don't mind who's with me." She almost regretted the words right when she said them, knowing a certain wind spirit will jump at the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Yukio looked down at the ground, having his hair cover his eyes. Well, as long as he was teamed with Trea he should be fine. Trea could protect the flag by hiding as a regular tree. This could actually become interesting. He thought, dropping down from Trea and slowly floating down to the ground thanks to snow powder.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Trea just looks at everyone, blinking in confusion "You people confuse me" he said
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 pm

"I can see it now my Avaritia! We could soar through the skies together!" He used both his hands to symbol birds flying through the sky, but can to a quick abrupt pause. "And capture the flag together..." He looked down at the dirt noticing how unromantic that thought was. He quickly snapped out of his trance and grabbed her hand again, yanking her off the ground, the wind doing the work of course. He tossed one of her cloths over to the Yukio and Trea before pulling Avaritia into the woods behind them.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Yukio made a snowball in his hand before Venti left, cranked back, and threw it at the back of his head. "This is war!" He declared loudly, picking up the scarf and noting the direction that Venti and Avaritia had gone in.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Venti slightly stumbled forward as the cold wet powder dripped down his jacket, white powder stuck to his hair, polluting the pure blackness of it. He drew his sword with the hand opposite the one dragging Avaritia. Spinning around to meet Yukios stare. "Hah! its been war!" He turned back around sword in one, Avaritia in the other, half carrying himself with the wind to speed up the process of running. Once in hidden cover of trees he stopping looking at the female in his presence, looking at the small cloth. "Any ideas?" For once he kept his sentence short and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

"I can hide our scarf pretty well, come on," Avaritia said, grudgingly tightening his hold on her hand. She lead him even farther into their cover and tied it to an inconspicuous tree. Just as she finished tying it, it disappeared as if weren't there, an illusion hiding it. "Now we wait for the five minutes," she murmured, "should one of us stay here and guard it?"
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Venti looked in amazement at where the scarf once hung. "Ah! The perfect idea from the perfect person!" He thought for a second on her question but came to a quick conclusion. "Ah, sadly we've both seen what Yukio can do, plus they have a giant tree, I dont think our combat matches theirs, but we have speed and wits on our side!" He opened the brown leather bag at his side, playing with the pure white feathers for a moment before re closing it. "From the sky we will be unreachable and uncatchable!" He said, proud of his simplistic idea.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Yukio flew Trea and himself to another area using snow. He dug into the had frozen soil with a blade made of ice, and buried it again. Then he froze the soil of the area all the way through. "Trea, stand here and pose as a real tree, hide your lantern. If they find out you're you, just tell them it's that way, okay?" He pointed to a patch of pine trees behind them. Then he became one with the wintery breeze of the area and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:47 pm

"Ok" he said and rooted himself in the ground and he put his arm in his face and stuck the lantern down his mouth with the flag down his mouth "Cover up blue heart on back?" he asked
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Yukio reformed momentarily to stick some moss onto the blue heart on Trea's back, then disappeared again. He flew toward Venti and Avaritia as a cold, icy breeze.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"Sounds good," Avaritia replied to Venti with a determined and competitive look in her eyes. "Though if we just take off, our position will be a dead giveaway, I'll cover us." With that said, she made herself and her companion disappear, only visible to the other. She spread her wings and took to the air. "So," she said, "where do we look?"
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

"Ah, wait for me, my flying doll!" He began to float, only a minute or two off the ground did he finally get his snow colored feathers onto his back. "You have one brilliant plan after another dont you?" He asked rhetorically. He began to scan the horizon for anything out of the ordinary. "Well, I'm guessing they are going to use the big guy to hide the flag, so any tree out of the ordinary is where I would start." He said.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Yukio rushed past the two quickly, as a flurry of snow and ice that blended in with the rest of the wind. He made sure to blast them both with an extreme burst of cold, before he went along his path. He started flying along, not exactly looking. Rather, he was creating fierce wind to somehow make the flag show itself.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 am

Avaritia glanced back and smirked, "Guess so," she replied to Venti, then saw just what Yukio was doing. Knowing it may actually work, she concentrated and suddenly a waving red scarf appeared on the thousands of trees around him. "That ought to keep him busy," her voice faltered at the end. Her illusions were draining the power she had just recovered. "I only know one tree that'll respond to food," she held up another limp rabbit she had saved for herself later, "we just have to get close."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

Nothing had happened, he did have no nose, and since he has his eyes closed to hide them, making it where they can't see anything of him
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:47 am

Yukio saw all of the flags. Well there's only one real one. And that has to be the one that actually has texture. He continued to blast away at the area with pressurized blasts of sub-zero air, starting to aim dangerously close to where their real flag was unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Venti floated there for a moment, keeping an eye open for any movement. "He's just be pretty strong willed about playing this game" He said a look of disappointment flushed over him. His face lit up yet again with a new idea. "Trea, the game is over! You can come out now." Venti's shouts were just loud enough to be heard in their general area.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:54 pm

A strong breeze goes past Venti, more then likely just a breeze, but a cold one though
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:41 pm

After there was no sign of Trea responding, Avaritia decided to pull her trump card. "Well, shouting is getting us no where. Alucard, Sebastian, mind helping us out?" Two small, winged figures crawled out from their concealment within Avaritia's clothes. They were two sleepy-eyed bats, one a furry brown and the other jet black, who looked out into the sunlight with confusion. They crawled onto each of Avaritia's shoulders. 

"You know the exact shape and size of the tree we rode, right?" she asked the bats, and the two nodded and took to the air, "well, lead me to it." The two bats streaked ahead without needing another prompt and hurtled into the forest, they had echolocation to guide them to the exact spot. Avaritia followed, knowing Trea wasn't far off.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Yukio, tired of trial and error, stood in the middle of the area where he assumed that Venti and Avaritia hid their flag. He looked at all of the flags, then, out of frustration, created a huge blizzard that basically covered the entire area, kicking up tempest speed winds and tons of snow and ice.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:01 am

Venti watched the small rodents with naked wings fly through the sky. More of a flutter or freak out then soar. He got a slight look of disgust. "I'm not sure how I feel about the bats my dear, but I supposed anything would suit you!" He said with passion in his voice. As they flew he could feel the effects of the constant use of his energy begin to come into effect. "Ah, I don't mean to appear weak dear but uh," he let out a grunt, a grimace falling over his face. "I don't know how longer I can keep the wings up." He put the flock of birds back into his leather baggie, snow covering them. At least this way he only had to hold himself up, not the weight of over a thousand white feathers.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 am

The two bats flew into a swift descent toward a familiar tree. "Just in time, I'm about beat myself," Avaritia replied, going into a descent with them. Once she landed, she wasn't sure if her bats had it right. "Er, Trea," she said while holding her hand out. "We're here for your flag, you have us beat. You can win by giving us the flag, I'm sure Yukio will be really proud."

---

Yukio's blizzard was enough to shatter the illusions. Unfortunately, now all of the surrounding trees were covered in snow and ice, obscuring any hint of the actual flag.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:31 am

Yukio simply made the snow and ice slip off of the trees and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:55 pm

"Um... Flag that way" he said, pointing in a direction "Got to go over there for it" he said as he removed his arm off his face and opened his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Frost
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Talyvel Tundra-
Jump to: