Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

A Little Bit of Frost

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
youarereta

youarereta

A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm

"Oh comon big fella'." Venti pleaded "Dont give me that. Not only is that a lie to your sweet ol buddy Venti but your gunna let Yukio down too" Venti gave Trea pleading eyes, nearly on his knees. "Yukio really wants to win this game, you wouldnt want him to get disappointed in you, that would be horrible. So, just show us where the flag is and you guys win. He will be so proud of you, you guys will be like, best friends!" Venti said, now climbing onto the trees branches.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to disappoint him," Avaritia urged on, "we'll have to give him our flag soon if you don't, then we'll win and he'd be sad." She gave Trea sad eyes and sighed. "Unless you want to lose and make Yukio angry, then you can hold onto yours."

-----

The snow did come down, but it managed to bring the scarf down with it, buried in the pile now. If Yukio wasn't paying attention, it would seem the scarf wasn't there after all...
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Yukio simply melted the snow, having it turn into water. The water started to drain away in the grass, completely out of Yukio's control. He looked around and tried to see if he could spot the opposite team's flag now, seeing as the area was clear.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 am

"I... I... I swallowed..." Trea said "Yukio be mad cause you will never get flag now" he looked sad "Unless... one wants to go down throat?" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:04 pm

"Uh..." I'm not so sure I'm that into winning this game." Venti waved his hands side to side, shaking his head no. The thought of going down the tree's gullet to Aeolus knows where, possibly having saliva, or sap, cover his entire body was not something he was into for just a mere game. "Cant you uh, spit it out, or reach your hand in or something?" He asked, trying to avoid any way of going into the beasts mouths, could just be a clever ruse to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 pm

"Trying" he said as he stuck a branch in his mouth. It took a while until Trea took out something, a sticky ball of sap "Uh... nope" and he stuck it back into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm

"Well, this is a lost cause," Avaritia laughed, "but one of you two owe me a new scarf now." She sat by Trea, a little crestfallen that they would lose, but fine with it. "Unless my gallant hero wants to search through that ball of sap," she pointed back at Trea's mouth, "who knows, maybe it is in there." She was smirking, wondering if his vanity would out-do his wanting to impress Avaritia. 

---

The snow did melt, and the flag was now visible, being carried away by the running water.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Yukio turned solid and snatched the flag up before becoming a blizzard once more and flying over at Trea, Venti, and Avaritia. He appeared on the top of Trea, holding the flag. "Wooh."
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm

"hmmm, I do think that in capture the flag you have to bring the opponents flag back to your own, which seems to be uh- missing.." Venti said in a somewhat pleased tone. He didnt like the fact that they were more then likely going to lose, but if Yukio looked for the flag inside of the giant Tree it would be amusing to say the least. Venti rested on the handle of his sword, eying Avaritia, trying to meet her eyes with his own and sort of flick it back to Yukio in a way of saying. We can always try to attack.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 pm

"No, we lose, you got flag, little probably didn't know about game like Trea, saddening..." Trea said "Get rid of flag while I look for flag so we win!" he said with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"Er," was Avaritia's response to Trea, not really getting his train of thought. She got what Venti was trying to communicate, but slightly shook her head, and motioned toward Trea. As good as it may feel to, I have no intention of upsetting a walking tree. Her wings stretched to their greatest span, and she yawned. "Well, I guess this could be your win," she lead on, "but it's just one win of many to come. How about a game of hide and seek?" She smirked, knowing she couldn't possible lose that.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

(Talk about a necro XD)
Venti thought for a moment. Tag was definitely more his style but it could be a way to impress his snow white doll. "I'm in! Who is going to be it first?" He asked the group, of course his eyes didn't really leave Avaritia as he said these things Venti looked around at the surroundings, he wanted to save his flying ability and outrunning most of them would be easy enough, well, Trea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm

"Hide and Seek? Isn't that the game humans play when I chase them and eat them? I want to play too!" Trea said with excitement "Chase and eat!"
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"Whoa there big guy, no, it's not like that. People hide, then whoever's it has to find them. No eating. No eating." Yukio said, shaking his head at Trea. Food was really all this thing had on its mind, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

"Well, there is chasing involved. It wouldn't be Hide and Seek if there wasn't some Tag involved, there's no other way to play. As for being it," she looked around until her eyes hovered on a couple twigs nearby, "how about we draw sticks. The shortest pick is it." She bent down and picked the twigs up, using her hand to hide their lengths, making it impossible to tell which was which. "You guys all pick, and I'll take whichever one is left. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Venti spotted a the stick that seemed to be popping out of her hand the farthest. "Ill go first then!" He declared as he reached forward, plucking the stick from her hand. As he pulled it out his face began to change to a much more frustrated look. It wasn't even a twig, about three inches. If he was lucky somebody else's would be shorter than that.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Trea grabs at the one sticking out the least, only because he was just randomly grabbing one "What does size matter?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Frost   A Little Bit of Frost - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Frost
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Talyvel Tundra-
Jump to: