Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:24 am

"I have no reason to go since I've already been there today, unless you have a reason for me to go" Phoe said as he starts forming his wings and tail, ready to take off
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm

"If you have no reason to go then don't." Her words were simple and to the point. "I just assumed that, since the volcano is not in sight, it would be more then a one day hike. So maybe taking the trip for tomorrow with a group would be more satisfying. But I'm sure a guy on fire such as yourself has important places to be. It was nice meeting you though, have a nice trip." She Re slung the guitar on her back and started walking in the direction Minato had pointed.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Minato turned into his Kitsune form and walked along with Alani. He was rather determined to help her get there. He kept up with her with ease, having no trouble with it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Phoe flapped his wings and flew up into the air and flew away from that area
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Inu turned into her beast form as well, knowing a wolf was a much easier traveled than a human. She grew curious of the Kitsune, who seemed to have abilities similar to her own. She sniffed the air cautiously, and picked up the ever so faint scent of ash mixed with the moist smell of the trees and undergrowth. Other than that, she didn't speak. Then again, she couldn't in the form of a wolf if she wanted to anyway.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Alani looked around the forest, the outdoors never seemed to peak her interest as much as other things. This wasn't to say she dislike it though, she still quite enjoyed a nice walk every now and again. The high noon sun shone down onto a tree, illuminating a shining red apple, perfectly ripe and ready to be picked. In her lack of height she quickly shot at the sweet fruits stem, her attention slightly dwindled by the hunger, causing her accuracy to be off a tad. The bolt quickly entered one end of the red fruit, blasting out the other, frying the inside. With a sigh she lowered her head and continued, feeling as though she was taking the walk of shame. The site of a large open roofed mountain began growing into site, hardly visible between the gaps of the trees.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Kaze noticed her failing at getting the apple and waved a tail by a tree branch, causing an apple just like the other to grow. He carefully got it and offered it to Alani as he looked around at the area.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm

She graciously took the apple, quickly taking a bite. After a satisfying cruch and swallow she looked at Kaze. Thank you!" She said with a slight bow. "I seem to have forgotten my lunch." She said. She started smacking at her pants pockets and the case on her back furiously. "Ah!" She shouted out in frustration. "I'm going to have to make this a short trip. I forgot all my food." She said in frustration. "I don't think we can make it In one day, can we?" She stared intently at the mountain peeking the tree tips.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:35 am

Inu shook her head from side to side, an unspoken 'no'. She was an experienced traveler, and the distance didn't seem like something a human could take on foot. She, on the other hand, probably could if she kept a running pace through most of it. Her stomach growled loudly, but she ignored it, not wanting to be an inconvenience, just a spectator. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth in a pant, and sat for the time being while the others talked of travel and stood staring at their destination.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 am

Kaze turned into his desired humanoid form and stood up. "Well, I could probably get us there in a day. I can shape shift, plus I do have wind abilities. Maybe I could, like, turn into a giant Roc bird and fly you two on my back. Or something. Sorry if my ideas seem stupid but they could work." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am

Alani waved her hand back and forth gesturing not to. "No, it's okay really. I'd rather not die on my first mission." She quickly fought herself. "To deliver a letter." She horribly stitched the sentences together before turning to the blue wolf behind her. "I heard that." She slightly taunted, she held out the half eaten apple. "I don't know how you feel about non meat items but I'm full enough if you want it. Unless you care about childish things such as an indirect kiss of course." She slightly waved the apple near the dogs face in an offering gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Run and a Time to Fight   A Time to Run and a Time to Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2