Fey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey

A forum based on mythical creatures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Redux
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 am by Raptor

» A Little Bit of Frost
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm by Phoenix

» Kevin Lepo! THE MASTER OF TRICKERY!
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 pm by Phoenix

» Time in the city(Open)
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm by Gallade1

» Phoe And The Flat
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm by Phoenix

» Jonathon Montoya
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 pm by El Kabong

» A Time to Run and a Time to Fight
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am by youarereta

» |~* Werewolf *~| Aatu Ringan
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am by Avaritia

» The War Starts here!
The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm by Phoenix

The wind on a hill.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 pm

"Fall? Ok!" he said and he fell over, smacking the ground and making a loud thunk, he could be stuck there, or not as he stood up again
Back to top Go down
https://feyf.rpg-board.net
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Avaritia turned her head away from Venti, and when he leaned on her shoulder, she turned the scythe that also rested there just slightly, so the blade was uncomfortably touching his shoulder, though not enough to cut it. "Oh joy, I'm glad you're here too." She said with obvious sarcasm. She felt an odd chill and noted the frost on the ground, though she wasn't able to pinpoint the source.

Suddenly, the ground trembled even more beneath her, and she barely managed to spread her two wings to steady herself, also narrowly managing to avoid slicing into Venti's 'gorgeous' body. She glared at him. "Next time, think before you speak."
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 pm

"Duly noted" He said, lifting the head of the scythe enough to move his arm off of her shoulder. "I understand, you probably need a slight break from me, its hard to not be overwhelmed." He looked back at Trea who was getting back to his feet. "Besides the big guy is fine." Venti slowed a little to get behind the group before picking up his pace to stand next to the guy. He reached his hand out. "The names Venti, you are?" he noticed how cool the air was around the guy, pulling his hand back. "How are you cold on such a hot day such as this? Are you sick?" His voice barely sounding concerned whilst talking to another man, but he didn't want to fall ill
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"Poor man not like his kind" said Trea, this should've atleast surprise the freezing guy "He also scared of people, I watch him get bullied" he said
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Yukio's eyes widened when he heard Trea. He looked down at the ground, having his hair cover the top of his eyes. "I'm Yukio, and no, I'm just fine. I, uh, I'm just like this." He continued walking, saying as little as possible to avoid any more conversation. He looked at Trea on occasion, still surprised.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

"Yes, I'm very overwhelmed," Avaritia muttered with sarcasm. She looked up in surprise at what Trea had said, and was even more startled when Yukio finally spoke. "So that's why everything got cold," she commented, "don't worry, I've seen weirder." She noted the disdain the teen had when it came to speaking, but she shrugged it off. "Name's Avaritia, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:10 pm

"I'm sure a tree knows everything." Venti said with a slight sigh. "So, where are you all going? Wait, let me guess." Venti pointed to Yukio as he walked back over to Avaritia's side. "From what the tree said, your either just running away from your race, of whatever it is. Or, your off to save the world." Next he jabbed the same finger at Avaritia. "You are going to the next town to find family maybe, oh, but dont break my poor heart by telling me your looking for a long lost husband!" Venti fell to his knees. "My poor heart couldn't take such horrible news!" He rose with a jump, wiping the dirt off of his pants.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Yukio kept his mouth shut and looked at the ground. He had calmed slightly, but he still left a trail of frost when he walked. He wasn't paying attention to that at the moment. He was thinking about how Trea Tawp would know about his past. He took the used-to-be sucker out of his mouth and stuck the stick in his pocket. He dug out another frozen one from his other pocket, unwrapped it, then put it in his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have any family," Avaritia replied a bit smugly, "but I could be meeting my future husband, who knows?" She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. The crinkling of Yukio's sucker wrapper was enough to remind Avaritia that she hadn't eaten for the past day, and she involuntarily clutched her hand to her stomach and groaned. "Maybe I'll just marry some food," she muttered, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:50 pm

"Ahhh! Dont get to hasty with me, my dear Avaritia, marriage so soon! We have only just met, and that's my job to propose!" Venti smoothly stuck his hand into his pocket pulling out a few berries and a half eaten candy bar he had picked up in the last town. "I'm sorry to say, this is all I have to offer you." The thought finally hit his mind. "Of course you dont have a family, thats because we were meant to be, through destiny! You see, I have no family to go to either, we are the same in that way, its a sign!" Venti had gotten so into his own speech that he was swinging his hands about to signal to the stars, he was nearly spinning in circles with his sheath swinging back and forth on his side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 pm

"Uh... little man, girl doesn't seem to like you" said Trea "Little man to determined to notice" he looked at the three
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Avaritia burst into laughter at Trea, but was suddenly intrigued with Venti's words. Both orphaned and both half-bloods, interesting... She was hesitant to take the food from him, knowing the act would probably seem like moving forward in their 'relationship'. After a moment of hesitation, however, hunger won, and she took and devoured the food ravenously. "Thanks," she muttered in between bites.
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:57 pm

"What would a tree know of love?" Venti seemed to draw the word out as much as possible, again swinging his hands around in weird motions. He whipped around to look over at foliage, a mesh of bushes and over grown vines, that were rustling. "What was that?" He asked nobody in particular. "Maybe food?" He tried to see into the foliage, optimistically he drew his blade, a Rapier, the hand guard a design close to waves, the blade thin and long, yet wavy like a fire, coming to a nasty point at the end. "I hope its something edible. You did just eat my lunch after all." He looked back at Avaritia with a smile.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Yukio swished his sucker back and forth in his mouth. He wondered how he got into the situation he was in. He came to climb up the mountain so he could be alone, and somehow ended up with 3 people with him. He shook his head at the thought. And one a woman! He thought with distaste. He continued walking along, just hoping that no one else would talk to him. He despised talking to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

An elf walked out from behind a tree and shot at Venti with a bow "Finally, something to hunt" she said, Trea grabbed his Mace "fighting time?" he asked, then 3 more elfs walked out, 2 with bow, ready to fire, last with a hatchet "Fighting time, I get big guy" said the elf with a hatchet, the three with bows aimed at Venti, Avaritia, and Yukio. "Ready for smashing hit!"

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I derped)
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Venti threw his arm to the side, causing a force of wind to knock the arrow off course as he did so. "Damn it, I cant eat elves now can I?" Venti forced the wing onto his back and jumped at the assailants, assuming the group at his back would go in with him. Arm straight he tried using the downward force of gravity, and the help of twenty mile per hour winds, to fuel the strength for a stab, aimed at the Elf in the middle of the group.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Yukio was not pleased when he saw a bow pointed at him. His eyes glowed a bright, frosty blue and he disappeared into the wind, becoming a large blizzard flowing toward the elves. He enveloped them in snow and ice, likely freezing them in place. Then he put them all inside an amber colored barrier as he formed back into a humanoid body, shook it like a dice container, then made it fly far off, dissolving half way through its flight arc. "I hate pointlessly aggressive people." His eye glow faded.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 pm

The one that attacked Trea has dissipeared, where he went is unknown. "No use for mace on puny people" he said
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Avaritia stood calmly where she was with a bored look on her face. She was staring at the remaining archer, who grew almost histerical, running in strange circles and screaming. She was making him see very dreadful things, and smirked as he fired his bow off in random directions. She took scythe in hand and wondered if she should spare him or not. Shrugging, she decided the horrors he saw were much worse than death, she wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Yukio looked at Avarita, then quickly shifted his attention to something else. She, quite ironically, sent a chill up his spine that was odd to explain to anyone that wasn't him. He shook his head and decided to continue walking along the path, leaving it up to the others if they wanted to follow. He REALLY hoped they wouldn't want to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

He stayed there, he's waiting for the others to go ahead "Let's go!" he said
Back to top Go down
youarereta

youarereta

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 am

Venti jumped to his feet after slamming into that icy wall, he wiped the dirt off of himself and then held a hand up to Trea. "Hold on big guy," He looked around at the rest of the group slightly confused, then making eye contact with Yukio. "Are we not going to talk about what just happened? you made the giant crystal thingy, then they flew off to Aeolus knows where!" He sheathed his sword, throwing his feet out from under him, slowly descending until he was laying stomach up on the ground. Venti pointed at the man screaming and running in circles. "And what about him?" He asked. "Is he, shell shocked or something, can we just leave him there?" He looked up at the clouds, one of them looked like a bunny but he quickly changed it into a lizard.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:21 am

Avaritia was content that the archer wasn't going to attack anyone soon, and destroyed he illusion. The elf fell to the ground and shuddered, a grave an haunted look on his face. She noticed Yukio had gone ahead and seemed oddly deterred from her presence. Hearing Venti's comment, she actually took note of her surroundings and all of the other frozen elves.

"Wow," she commented, "he's pretty good." She sheathed her scythe back onto her back and turned toward Venti and tilted her head toward the shuddering elf. "Don't worry about him, he won't be bothering anyone for a while." With that, she started following Yukio again, oblivious to his thoughts against it.
Back to top Go down
El Kabong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 am

Yukio did not want to speak, therefore he didn't. He had no obligation to explain anything to Venti, as far as he was concerned. He simply continued on walking, swishing the sucker in his mouth back and forth. He was obviously uncomfortable that they had followed him and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

"We probably shouldn't follow this little guy, he want's to be left alone, so" he picks both Venti and Avataria up "we leave sad man" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wind on a hill.   The wind on a hill. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wind on a hill.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fey :: Fae World :: Azateak Mountain-
Jump to: